FAMILY LAW - BRISBANE INNER NORTHSIDE

Ref#: BNF-01

Location: BRISBANE INNER NORTHSIDE

Price: $250,000 Plus WIP

Gross Fees: $700,000 p/a

The firm was established 26 years ago by the current Principal who is now seeking to retire. This is a specialist practice with approx. 95% of fees generated from Family Law and the remaining 5% from Wills and Estates. Gross fees are in a range of $700k to $800k with a profit for 2018 of approx $321,000, (PEBIT). Due to health reasons the Seller expects the current 2019 profit to be slightly lower and the practice has been valued on the expectation of a profit of around $250,000 for the full 2019 financial year.
Forward Enquiry Now