FAMILY LAW – BRISBANE NORTHSIDE Price $149,000 Plus WIP Gross Fees Ave $450,000

Location : BRISBANE NORTHSIDE

Ref#: BNF-01

Price : $149,000 Plus WIP

Gross Fees: $450,000 p/a

The firm was established 26 years ago by the current Principal who is now seeking to retire. This is a specialist practice with approx. 95% of fees generated from Family Law and the remaining 5% from Wills and Estates. Gross fees for the 2019 financial year were $689,000. Gross fees for the 2020 year to 11th of May are $422,000 with a profit (PEBIT) to date of approx $80,000 to the working Principal

Category:

    Title

    First Name*

    Surname*

    Company Name

    Address

    Suburb / City

    Post Code

    Fax

    Phone/Mobile*

    E-mail*

    Listing Ref#:*

    Your message*

    Additional Information

    Location

    BRISBANE NORTHSIDE

    Ref#

    BNF-01

    Price

    $149,000 Plus WIP

    Gross Fees

    $450,000 p/a

    Please click and complete the below confidentiality agreement to continue with your enquiry.

    Confidentiality Agreement